Migraine Relief Hat Cold Therapy Cap Migraine Relief Products Comfortable Head Wrap Ice Pack Eye Mask For Puffy EyesRegular price $14.94
1. Elastic compression: It adopts double suture elastic compression, which is suitable for any face, head, and eye. This hat is one size fits all.
2. Cold Compression: The cold compression elastic cap provides 360 degrees of cold feeling, just pull this cold pack to the eyes, face, and head.
3. Soft Gel: When you are lying comfortably on the bed or sofa and wearing the product on your head, the soft gel design will not put pressure on specific areas like hard ice inserts.
4. Wide range of uses: safe for daily use, can be frozen during migraine. Compression masks/caps effectively support and compress the face, eyes, and head.
1. The natural cold therapy migraine relief hat is one of kind in its 360° form-fitting design. Cap has no hard inserts or velcro. Just pull this cold compress over your eyes, face and head.
2. Great for eye, cranial, facial tension and stress relief. Products are ideal for those that get migraines and headaches often. As you lay in bed or on a couch comfortably with the product on your head, its soft gel design won't put undue pressure on specific areas like a hard ice pack insert.
3. It's a comfortable stretchable ice pack eye mask for puffy eyes. Easy to use and reuse. Simply freeze in the included zip bag for 2 hours between uses. Its thick gel and dark color also make it the perfect relief for headaches and migraines.
4. This natural remedy easy-to-use cold pack is safe for daily use and ready in the freezer whenever a headache or migraine comes on.
Name: Cold Compress Hood
Applicable gender: neutral/male and female
Weaving method: plain weave
Suitable seasons: summer, winter, spring, autumn, four seasons
Size: about 25*12*3cm/9.84*4.72*1.18in
Weight: about 200g
Type/purpose: heatstroke prevention and cooling
Cooling hood x1
Please allow slight tolerances in size due to manual measurement, and lighting in photography may result in a difference in color than it is in real life.